How long since you maintained your web site?
Your customer expects your to have a web site that can give them your basic information. It doesn’t have to fancy or complex. Your web site also needs to be current. Your web site can actually cast a negative image of your business if the site is neglected. If you’re looking at at this page you in some way need to address your web presence. You might be able to do it yourself.. but I’ve found that most business owners have their hands full – running their business.
- What are we hoping to achieve?
- Who is our target audience?
- Are we trying to sell something?
- What kind of media will we need to get our message delivered ?
- What will constitute “A Successful Web Site” ?
- Who makes these decisions in our organization ?
- What is our time frame to complete the site ?
- How will we update the site going forward ?
Let’s spend a few minutes together and figure out what you want to do!
The toughest part of getting your web presence going is just getting started.
Spending time diagnosing your marketing goals with a web site will always be time well spent.
Call me: 503.915.9183